Friday, September 29, 2023

The Skid Row Slasher

The Skid Row Slasher Skid Row Slasher By Mike Colonna Logline: The "Skid Row Slasher" is on the loose in Downtown Los Angeles. His latest movements are documented by a young woman walking home from a midtown restaurant. Genre: Horror-Suspense Kathy and Ron are sitting on the couch watching the local news. WEATHERMAN JESS MARLOW “I’m Jess Marlow, Welcome to the KNBC News Service 11pm weather forecast. Now, let’s see what the weather is like later tonight In L.A. There is an 80 percent chance of rain through the night lasting through early tomorrow morning. The temperature will be fluctuating from the low 60’s and should reach the low 70’s by tomorrow morning. Again, we expect rain most of the evening turning into drizzle all day tomorrow. Thunderstorms are expected tonight over the southland. If you plan to go out make sure your bring your umbrella, get cozy around your fireplace and with love ones we’ll see you tomorrow on the 5pm News Service. Sending it back to you in the studio with an update on the “Skid Row Slasher.”
KATHY I hope they catch that serial killer; it’s giving me goosebumps just thinking about it. Do you mind if I cozy up to you, you’re so nice and warm, you make me feel secure. “The Skid Row Slasher” that’s what they’re calling him now. It’s not safe to walk the streets in downtown L.A. anymore Ron, It's too close to home. Ron concerned RON “You’re right, It’s like a real life nightmare. People are getting attacked in broad daylight all hours of the night.” The phone rings, Kathy picks up the phone. KATHY “Hi Sis, where are you? I can hear the rain pouring down.
SIS I just left the Library Bar, I had drinks with a few girls from the office and I’m on my way back to my condo.” KATHY Where exactly are you? SIS “I’m on Spring and 6th street downtown.” RON “Kathy tells her to turn on her “Facetime App” and we’ll follow her home. KATHY “You shouldn’t be walking home alone sis, you’re in one of the most dangerous areas in L.A.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeff Abugov Part 2